Friday, April 29, 2011

Fire Emblem Sheet Music

Jluvial has kindly finished the score for Fire Emblem. Make sure to let us know if your range is OK or not.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9gyu48lx8wfzc15

Serperior you are still down with doing the trumpet part right? As for the side song, we are in the final round of voting. Secret of Mana VS Guile's Theme. The poll will be open for 3 days. If you didn't get a part for Fire Emblem, you'll get one in the side song! Razgriz has kindly volunteered to do the score for whatever wins, if that is ok with everyone? Also, a formal welcome to our new members: Serperior (Trumpet), Omicron (Piano), Razgriz (Euphonium), & Pyoro (Clarinet).

Welcome, and now that we have sheet music, practice my friends!

9 comments:

  1. Also, should I do Violin I or II or both or WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have a violin battle...TO THE DEATH. But then we wouldn't need a violin II. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also SKULLS COME TO IRC WE MISSSSSS YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO, I don't use the computer it's on much, itsweirdman. also holy shit side songs are totally tied right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, sorry I'm a little late to the punch and haven't been in the IRC much. If it looks like I log in, it's probably because it's a tab in my browser whenever I start it up, so anytime I go online, I go into the IRC...

    Anyway, my finals are going to be over by the 11th. Then I'll be able to start practicing pretty consistently. Hopefully that isn't too late for you guys. From the sound of it, the song won't take too long to learn.


    Although...I don't see piano in the file anywhere. Or anything similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omicron, read the new blog post buddy, or talk to us in irc (if you can).

    ReplyDelete