Saturday, June 4, 2011

Works in progress

First post, ok.

So far fire emblem's about half done, take a listen
http://www.mediafire.com/?q16spfjl5hnf2h1

and for those of you curious enough here's my standalone euph part
http://www.mediafire.com/?kv9m1dklbfzfvhe

I've still got guile's theme and What the forest taught us written out, Guile's looking like he's gonna need:
  • Bass
  • Euph
  • Trombone
  • Violin
and I'm fairly certain what the forest taught me would be a tenor sax piece with a fairly simple piano accompaniment

if there's interest, i'll polish up the scores, and if you want to ignore practical instrumentation cause the love of vidya music burns in your soul, than i'll write it up for whoever.

Comment away bros

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome man, but I don't think anyone owns a tenor sax right now. Jluvial just lost access to his, and Pyoro isn't playing with us just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posting so that you guys know that I'm not dead.

    I'm not really saying anything or doing anything because I have nothing to say or do for you guys at the moment. As soon as I get a part, though, I'll try my best not to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omicron, that's great that you're still with us and patient about it--if i had been less busy i wouldn't have minded writing a piano part for the song because i did have something in mind! but on that note, if you have any adlibbing or basic piano part writing skills, then it's okay to add it in if you think it'll fit, or you can ask us to give stuff a listen and we'll offer advice, etc.

    it'd be nicer to have someone who has an acoustic piano to play the piano parts anyway, since i'm on digital and it just doesn't have the crispness of acoustic piano :3

    ReplyDelete